- Brand name : MALBEC de CALCAIRE
- Vintage : 2012/2014
- Award : 2012 - SILVER Medal – Concours des Vignerons Indépendants de France
- Color : Red wine
- Soil : Third terrace. Kimmeridgian. Limestone.
Varietals : 90% Malbec – 10% Merlot
- Vinestock per hectare : 4000 per hectare
- Yield : 45 hectoliters per hectare
2014 – BRONZE Medal – Concours des Grands vins de France Macon
Care of the vineyard : Guyot pruning. 7 buds on the fruit-bearing and 2 on the spur. Desuckering by hand. Thinning. Green harvest. Hand-picked.
Vinification : Maceration on skins for 48 hours. Long and low temperature fermentation in thermo regulate stainless steel vats (control of the temperature). Pumping over and delestage before D°1045. Long maceration on pomace with micro oxygenation. Drawn off for secondary malo lactic fermentation.
Maturing : In French oak barrels for 12 months minimum. Regular topping-up.
Testating : 2014 - Complex nose with fresh fruits, Kirsh , cinnamon and chocolate. Intense in mouth. Full bodied wine. Long. Well balanced. Mineral.
Wine/food : Duck magret, roasted meats. Beef. Spicy food. Cheese.